THE ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR LOUDSPEAKER NEEDS
Please note that we are open as usual for online orders, enquiries and repairs
Please also be aware that due to increased customs procedures and ongoing COVID protocols, our delivery times for some items may be longer than normal. This does not affect all items, but please contact us before ordering if you require your order urgently.
Let us bring your loudspeakers
back to life by giving them a full
"MOT" using our repair and
upgrade services. Price from -
£75.00 per pair including VAT
Why not replace your crumbling foam
fronts with tailor-made cloth covered
wooden grille frames
Let us help you design unique
bespoke cabinets for
Our cabinet-maker can produce
individually designed cabinets to a
high quality furniture finish.
20% Cancellation fee on
If you decide to cancel your
made-to-order speaker for any reason,
it is unlikely that we could sell it to
another customer at full selling price.
We will therefore charge a
cancellation fee of 20%
of the order price.
A demonstration room is available
at our premises for you to listen
to a selection of our loudspeakers.
You are welcome to bring your own
source equipment in order to replicate
your usual listening conditions
All major credit and debit cards
processed through secure SagePay
Monday to Thursday
8.30am - 4.30pm
8.30am - 1.00pm
Closed for lunch Monday - Thursday
1.00pm - 1.30pm
TWIRL loudspeaker cable (cut lengths : un-terminated)
An award winning high quality Hi-Fi speaker cable from British manufacturer Black Rhodium
* TWIRL loudspeaker cable is twisted along its length, to prevent the cable acting as a "loop aerial" for airbourne radio frequency interferences which can cause audible distortion to the sound quality.
* The positive and negative cores are connected in opposite directions, When cables are connected this way (and both cables are connected in the same direction) the noise floor between the musical notes lowers. This gives 'blacker' silences in the interval between musical notes and enhances reproduction of the musical edges and natural decays in music.
* The silicon rubber insulation is used because its low dielectric loss ensures extremely low distortion due to dielectric absorptioneffects in which sound energy is absorbed in the insulation and released at a later interval of time to create highly audible time-smearing distortion.
* TWIRL is ideally suitable for long cable runs, having much lower impedance, and hence less signal loss than other comparable quality cables of similar price.
* This cable will give a very tight bass and very stable stereo images due to its lower impedance enabling the amplifier to have better control of movement of the loudspeaker bass drivers.
* TWIRL gives even clearer diction of the words sung by massed choirs due to its lower 'Transient Phase Distortion'.
Listening tests have indicated that when the distance between closely placed conductors is increased, the sound quality becomes more natural and the music appears less to come from the speaker cabinets.
* High grade 50 x 0.25mm² (13 gauge) tinned copper conductors
* Insulated in silicone rubber type GPC, outside diameter of cores is 5.0mm
* Attractive contemporary styling
Price per metre excluding VAT
Cable supplied un-terminated (not as picture)
Please contact us should you require terminated lengths.